First of all I apologize that I don't have really step-by-step instruction as I usually do.
Unfortunately at the time I made the babies I was really in a hurry and I didn't have the time to take so many pictures. But I'll try to give a good description and if you need more help, just ask!
1. Roll a piece of gumpaste in oblong shape.
2. Pinch slightly between your fingers 1/3 of the piece ( this is going to be the head) and try to make it as round as possible without detaching it from the body!
3. With a sharp knife cut in the middle of the bottom third of the oblong piece ( this is going to be the legs part)
4. Pinch 2 pieces ( one on each side of the body)just under the " head" part and stretch them a little bit. These are going to be the hands.
By this time your piece should look something like that:
5. Add details- fingers, toes, knees, elbows, belly/button, face ( cheeks, nose) etc,
6. Add eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair ( bows if it's a girl).
7. Add just a smidgen of pink flower dust on the cheeks and body, colored booties, then sprinkle with pearl dust on top.
And voila! There you have some babies :-)
As I promised here is the step-by-step instruction how to make Scooby Doo. 1. Shape a piece of fondant ( gum paste) into a ball. 2. Squee...
It's so funny that I am back with a post about Ellie's (my daughter) birthday cake. Although this time it's not a cake...exactl...
Remember my "wedding cake to remember"? :-) Well, I had quite the trouble with the Gerbera daisy cutter I ordered from Gl...
If you are at all interested in cake decorating and if you are fond of decorating with fondant and gum paste, you probably are dreaming on b...
I have been meaning to post this posting almost 2 years ago, but I never actually got to it until today. You all probably remember the ...