First of all I apologize that I don't have really step-by-step instruction as I usually do.
Unfortunately at the time I made the babies I was really in a hurry and I didn't have the time to take so many pictures. But I'll try to give a good description and if you need more help, just ask!
1. Roll a piece of gumpaste in oblong shape.
2. Pinch slightly between your fingers 1/3 of the piece ( this is going to be the head) and try to make it as round as possible without detaching it from the body!
3. With a sharp knife cut in the middle of the bottom third of the oblong piece ( this is going to be the legs part)
4. Pinch 2 pieces ( one on each side of the body)just under the " head" part and stretch them a little bit. These are going to be the hands.
By this time your piece should look something like that:
5. Add details- fingers, toes, knees, elbows, belly/button, face ( cheeks, nose) etc,
6. Add eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair ( bows if it's a girl).
7. Add just a smidgen of pink flower dust on the cheeks and body, colored booties, then sprinkle with pearl dust on top.
And voila! There you have some babies :-)
It's so funny that I am back with a post about Ellie's (my daughter) birthday cake. Although this time it's not a cake...exactl...
As I promised here is the step-by-step instruction how to make Scooby Doo. 1. Shape a piece of fondant ( gum paste) into a ball. 2. Squee...
Ok, so you all have seen my Witch's Workshop cake and I promised a tutorial for the Witch, so here we are! 1. First you would need to ...
You know there are days, when you go to work and you just know it's going to be an awesome day. That day was Thursday for me. My boss le...
If you are at all interested in cake decorating and if you are fond of decorating with fondant and gum paste, you probably are dreaming on b...