First of all I apologize that I don't have really step-by-step instruction as I usually do.
Unfortunately at the time I made the babies I was really in a hurry and I didn't have the time to take so many pictures. But I'll try to give a good description and if you need more help, just ask!
1. Roll a piece of gumpaste in oblong shape.
2. Pinch slightly between your fingers 1/3 of the piece ( this is going to be the head) and try to make it as round as possible without detaching it from the body!
3. With a sharp knife cut in the middle of the bottom third of the oblong piece ( this is going to be the legs part)
4. Pinch 2 pieces ( one on each side of the body)just under the " head" part and stretch them a little bit. These are going to be the hands.
By this time your piece should look something like that:
5. Add details- fingers, toes, knees, elbows, belly/button, face ( cheeks, nose) etc,
6. Add eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair ( bows if it's a girl).
7. Add just a smidgen of pink flower dust on the cheeks and body, colored booties, then sprinkle with pearl dust on top.
And voila! There you have some babies :-)
As I promised here is the step-by-step instruction how to make Scooby Doo. 1. Shape a piece of fondant ( gum paste) into a ball. 2. Squee...
You know there are days, when you go to work and you just know it's going to be an awesome day. That day was Thursday for me. My boss le...
It's so funny that I am back with a post about Ellie's (my daughter) birthday cake. Although this time it's not a cake...exactl...
I have been meaning to post this posting almost 2 years ago, but I never actually got to it until today. You all probably remember the ...
Remember my "wedding cake to remember"? :-) Well, I had quite the trouble with the Gerbera daisy cutter I ordered from Gl...